Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sad Status for Whatsapp & Facebook In English/Hindi

Hii friends you are looking for Sad WhatsApp status in Hindi & English when we lost something in our life we feel very sad  frustrated and hopeless on this time we want to express our feeling with our friends In this time we are connected to each other with the Internet and social media we can share feeling on WhatsApp Facebook and many other application So you are required Sad WhatsApp Status to share with Friends.I think when we share our feeling with your friends in sadness we feel some happiness You can share the Sad WhatsApp status via Whatsapp,Facebook etc with your friends as I know most of the people in India communicate  in Hindi language to each other so you want Sad Status for WhatsApp in Hindi these all status are latest and new  here the best  collection of Sad WhatsApp Status in Hindi please check out the list of Best Sad WhatsApp Status in English below


Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in English
Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in English
So Freinds We are writing about Sad Status for you.You can share these statuses with your friend and girlfriend when you are upset and when your mood is sad.Here is the best and big collection of the Best Sad Status For Whatsapp & Facebook in English and Hindi check out the list and choose the best one thank you

Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in English

English is the most commonly useable language in the whole world every people in the world communicate with any another people around the world throw the social media using the English language so here I am providing Sad Status for Whatsapp & Facebook In English you can share these statuses on social networking sites with your friends.

-I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again


-It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back.


-One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages Which is sent by the GF.


-There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.


-Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured


-love is so strange…sometimes it reasons 2 live life..and sometimes it becomes reason 2 leave life.


-I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you


-I think I am afraid to be happy because when I get happy, something bad always happen.


-I have learned more from pain than I could have learned from pleasure


-I May Not Be Prefect, But I’m The Best You’ll Ever Have. You’ll Realize It The Day I Stop Coming Back.


-Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured.


Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in Hindi

Today I am searching in Google I am searching in Hindi when I see the result of my search I was surprised there is thousands of result of my search in Hindi language so I think that I am writing in Hindi because  many people's search for Hindi language the Hindi language is commonly use in Indian and thousands of peoples in India searching for Hindi answer so Here I am posting some New Sad Whatsapp Facebook Status in Hindi the list is given below 


Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in Hindi
Sad WhatsApp Facebook Status in Hindi


-हमने माँगा था साथ जिसका वो उम्र भर की जुदाई का ग़म दे गया…हम जी लेते यादों के सहारे उसकी पर जाते-जाते ज़ालिम भूल जाने की क़सम दे गया !!


-Raaz Khol Dete Hain Nazuk Se Ishaare Aksar.. Kitni Khamosh Mohabbat Ki Zubaan Hoti Hai.


-एक हसरत थी की _कभी वो भी हमे मनाये..पर ये कम्ब्खत Dil कभी उनसे रूठा ही नही..


- Aapko jo dekha hmne, mano zindagi mil gayi hai
 Aapka pyar paya humne, mano jannat mil gayi hai


-मोहब्बत की तलाश मैं निकले हो तुम
 अरे ओ पागल…
 मोहब्बत खुद तलाश करती है….जिसे बर्बाद करना हो|


-Itna bhi gumaan na kar apni jeet par ae bekhabar
 Shahar mein tere jeet se jyada charche to meri haar ke hai.


-दिल से खेलना हमें भी आता है, पर जिस खेल में खिलौना टूट जाए हमें वो खेल पसंद नहीं


-अब नींद से कहो हम से सुलह कर ले फ़राज़;


-Baith ke tanhai mein jab jab tujhe pukara hain, Dil me yaden aankh me aasu or khud ko tanha hi pya hai.


-ए बेवफा चाहुतो कहदू ज़मनेसे दास्तान अपनी, मगर उमे तेरा नाम आएगा इसी लिए चुप हु
 वो दौर चला गया जिसके लिए हम जागा करते थे


Please tell us about this article Sad Status for Whatsapp & Facebook In English/Hindi in the comment below and share the Status with your friends.
we are posting about Whatsapp Status Facebook Status and many other articles for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment